98% coding accuracy, 24/7 coding workflow and a lot more
- Exceptional medical coding, abstracting and code auditing services
- AAPC/ CPC, AHIMA/CCS credentialed coding experts
- Specialty focused coding support- Certified coders for each specialty
- Conversant in working with Clinical Information Systems
- We reduce DNFB/HARA levels
- Expertise in coding for professional claims and facility claims
- Extensive NCCI and MUE edits
- Knowledge of eligibility specifications for AHCCCS, CMDP, KidsCare, SOBRA, Sliding Fee Scale Program, and Title V. 9.
- Every code is cross-checked against current RBRVS regulations
- CMS HCC Risk Adjustment coding and data validation
- Knowledge of multiple insurance carrier processes
- Appropriate DRG assignments
Quick and secure workflow
We get cracking on your codes the minute we receive provider documentation. Every coder is assigned a work list based on prior experience in working with similar claims. Our coding specialists, abstract clinical information from the provider's EMR or scanned paper record.
Appropriate ICD/CPT codes and modifiers are assigned according to instructional notations and conventions. All the codes are sequenced accurately. Clinical indicators and query providers are analyzed to capture the severity of illness of patients. All codes are verified for accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness.
Our coders maintain CEU requirements and have in-depth knowledge of HCC auditing concepts and principles. All coded data goes through several quality checks to ensure complete accuracy and compliance.
We never repeat a mistake
What about the claims that are rejected by insurers? No sweat. Our coding denial managers will ensure you get reimbursed. Our denial management team handle, front-end coding denials by clearinghouses, and back-end coding rejections from insurers.
Ahead of the curve
Meet the next generation coders! BillingParadise is obsessed with being ahead of the curve. We are everyday users of all major EMR/EHRs and practice management systems. We work with cutting edge technology, various EMR systems, complex abstracting programs and the best encoders in the field, every single day
We are ready for ICD-10. Are you?
Start dual coding with our ICD-10 transition management team. We run ICD-9 and ICD-10 analysis reports and map workflows to help you mitigate risks and contain costs. Get a jump on ICD-10 implementation, with our ICD-9 to ICD-10, crosswalks.
Grab your free coding report!
Want to know what your top-paying codes are? Do want to track the top reasons for coding denials? All the information you need is just a download away. Get your free report by filling out this form.
Sign-up with BillingParadise to stamp out your coding glitches !