1. Save about 40-50% of your existing cost if you employ billing staff.
2. Follow up with insurance carriers for all submitted claims to ensure proper payment of claims in a timely manner
3. Patient Insurance verification to minimize claims rejection
4. Weekly production report and monthly AR aging report
5. Free patient billing and invoicing three times
6. 90 Day payment guarantee for all Primary claims of MCR and other Commercial Carriers. MCR Blue cross excludes Medicaid and Trust Funds and Patient balance.
If you signup online Appointment scheduling services with us what we do the eligibility of the Pt before the appointment and will notify your office the status.
1.Credential your Practice Effortlessly Free of Cost!
2. Maximise your Revenue through Our Streamlined RCM Process
3. Avail of Our Responsive Free EMR/EHR Subscription & Support.
5. 7 Teams will work on your claims including EMR Consultants.
1. Super bills will be collected from your office daily, through a secured FTP upload or pc Anywhere Access.
2. Patient Demographics and charges will be keyed in through the online or offline route. Medical Billing software/EMR will be used to submit claims electronically.
3. EOB will be updated into billing software on a daily basis.
4. AR aging reports will be carefully processed and sent for your appraisal.
5. Insurance calling will be done for claims based on the AR report.
6 .Reports on the work done will be sent on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Step 1: Collecting / checking / scanning of the required documents to our office
Step 2: Required data i.e. Patient Demographics, Insurance Information, Super bill, Check copies and EOB copies. Charge Entry will be updated in our software. Expected TAT of this process is 36 Hrs..
Step 3: Payment information will be updated to individual claims on a daily basis, based on daily document source Check copies and Explanation of Benefits.
Step 4: Unpaid / Denied / Rejected claims will be analyzed, accounted and acted upon by the AR crew, which will also call various Insurance Companies for follow-up.
Step 5: Through our Office / Client, we will route the submission of secondary and tertiary claims, claims with attachments, patient bills and other documents to the Insurance companies.